Tuesday 3 February 2009

My 50th Birthday Cards and Pressies

My friend Linda gave me a handmade card [sorry Linda did`nt photograph to well,but is well made ..get crafting girl!]a nice bunch of flowers ,chocs and a little cake.also racing grannies -fun lol- a Guardian Angel necklace a drop swirl and crystal necklace ,perfume,glittery shiny nail varnish and lippy

............................................................
My nephew Ewen [who thought I was 40,luckily his wife checked lol -thanks Ewen xx] and his family gave me chocolates and flowers

............................................................
My sister Linda bought me my cake -yummy- a scented heat bag ,a meditating CD and a lovely necklace ,its the Reiki symbol Cho Ku Rei sacred healing symbol which enhance the flow of Life Force Energy.

.......................................................
My brother Owen and his family gave me tulips in a lovely vase ,chocolates and a gift card with lovely words [I wish]..

.......................................................
My sister Anne and her family gave me a lovely cat phone charm [did`nt photograph very well] and she says she had a dream that I won the lottery with the enclosed ticket ....I did`nt win,got 2 numbers .oh ! well I might put the mumbers on again myself-you never know !

Anne`s card and ticket
......................................................
A holographic card from my neice Jessie- may of Our Lady,Mary mother of Jesus at Lourdes ,France when a young girl ,Bernadette had a vision....I really like this as it brings back nice memories of when I went on a Pilgrimage to Lourdes when younger ..

nearly visible fully visible

Jessie-mays hand coloured card
.........................
Card and verse from my sister Margaret,with a pic of me taken 30 years ago ..wow!
..............................................
Handmade card from my sister Tricia and easels [still waiting on wii music lol]


Handmade Card[by Tricia [for her 2 boys],who really surprised me at how good theses are -keep it up Tricia -before I know it you`ll be keeping all my stash hidden from me !] and verse from my 2 nephews that I stay with


.............................................
  • Hazel
  • from
  • CBC
  • sent me a beautiful card and RAK ,pkt of zooms and lovely flowers

    ............................................
    I received a lot of beautiful birthday cards from the birthday group 3 at craftsbycarolyn forum, please click
  • here

  • Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    2 comments:

    1. you have been spoilt- do you feel any different? Lovely necklace that reiki one

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow! what a lovely lot of cards and goodies. x

      ReplyDelete